Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've never had short hair.?

My bestfriend found a picture of us together in th grade and my hair was exactly the same as it is today. Same length, same style same texture, almost the same color. My hair has never been above my shoulders and is mostly been closer to the middle of my back or just past. The most style I ever had was layers, I just seem to keep getting them over and over and over. Then trying to grow it all out even.



SHould I just chop it off?



I've never had short hair.?

Go to a professional salon and ask for a new hair cut that suits your face. Make sure it's someone who knows what they are doing. What you should look for is a haircut that will be easy to manage while it flatters your face. Good Luck!



I've never had short hair.?

yes. its hair if you dont like it will grow back, but go the salon with a few ideas from magazines etc, otherwise it will be a complete shock.



I've never had short hair.?

Remember that it's just hair and it will grow back. There are so many cute short hair cuts, but find a hair dresser you trust and the right style for your face and hair texture. Don't do it for his sake - do it for YOUR sake! Have fun - you may like it!



I've never had short hair.?

Look at pictures of hairstyles that are different that you like and print them out. Bring them to the salon with you, and they can give you a consultation. They will tell you staright away if something is a bad idea for your face shape. I chopped off my hair and love it! It was mid back and now its only a couple inches long...



I've never had short hair.?

If it is long enough, you should do what I did. I too had long hair my whole life. I wanted a change, but wasn't sure. I found Locks of Love, who accept donations of hair to make wigs for children with no hair. Since I was doing it for a good cause, I felt better about going so short. I got a certificate from them and am thinking about doing it again. They accept 10 inches or more, I cut off 13 inches. They have a website to find out more on what and how to do this. Plus, it'll always grow back, and healthier too!



I've never had short hair.?

go for it



I've never had short hair.?

it's really up to you but in my opinion....women or girls 18+ with long hair are really beautiful I love them the most....ok,ok I guess I can say I'm a hair man...but really if you just want a new look or different style...then cut some but not all!! keep it at your shoulders not above your shoulders....that would be a little to much

No comments:

Post a Comment