Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair damaged???

My hair use to be up to my shoulder or a little on the back. It broke off because of this wierd cheap hairdresser. How do I get my hair to grow back thicker and longer in the back? Does sleeping early really help it to grow faster? I want my hair to be back to the way it used to be because I look better with it longer. Since I have short hair, what type of styles do I need to make me look a little better? My hair right now is about as short as that avatar in the pic.



Hair damaged???

my hair was the same way I just cut it shorter than you I dont have hair pass my ears, but the thing with me is that since I cut my hair people are telling me its cuter that way. But for you just dont panic and find an african american hair stylest who can hook you up and you will love it and before you know it your hair will back on your shoulders in no time



Hair damaged???

no sleeping doesnt make it grow faster. and you can use dove shampoo for rextensive damage -the blue/dark blue bottle



Hair damaged???

Take a multivitamin; this will help you grow thicker, healthier hair. Also, your hair does grow while you're sleeping, but this doesn't mean that you should sleep all the time to try and get longer hair.



Hair damaged???

tesema hair care product. they have shampoo condinioner and gels and spray for when your iron your hair of straighten it.



Hair damaged???

volumize it with conditioner to give it a fuller look. and maybe layer it and give it some light brown highlights.



Hair damaged???

If you layer your hair this usually gives good volume. I would say it楹搒 going to take about 6 months



Hair damaged???

sleeping doesnt help but i would suggest using a special shampoo for damaged hair. u either need extensions or you need to cut ur hair so its even and let it grow back again.



Hair damaged???

Wear it in a simple bob that won't require a lot of heat products to style it and possibly cause more damage. As for conditioners, I swear by Nexxus Emergencee and Keraphix. Use Emergencee once a month and it will curb the breakage. In between that, use Keraphix as a weekly conditioner. You should also follow a good diet, as proper nutrition will encourage hair growth. At bedtime, wear a satin cap over your hair to avoid it getting tangled and dry, which will cause further breakage.



Hair damaged???

wildgrowth..hair oil i use it it's the best imm on the web page myself my name PB it can be found a tsoem sally's for 7.99 its's for all hair types and it all natural



http://wildgrowth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment