Friday, March 30, 2012

I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

I'm not afraid of short .....



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

go as a female soldier, have a chin length bob with blunt bangs



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

yeah...well its good ur not afraid of short. because whether you can pull it off or not, their either bald or have very little hair...like a buzz cut!! coolio.



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

go to a barber and tell him you want a flat top



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

They save their hair of or they wear it table top. The hairdressers will know what tabletop is.



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

High and tight.



http://www.thcs.info/thcs/cutguide/highr...



The sides and back are either clipped with a really close blade (like a 000 or shorter), or shaved with a razor.



The top's just buzzed down to a #2. There usually isn't any blending between the sides and top.



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

good..bc usually they have none!



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

go for a buzz!!!



I might go as a Army guy for halloween. What hair styles do they wear ?

The hair style of the Armed Forces people is called as "MILITARY CUTTING" specially in India.So go to the saloon and ask him to cut ur hair as military style....

No comments:

Post a Comment