Friday, April 20, 2012

I am black. Got any good hair salons?

I don't know where to go, my mom's never taken my to a hair salon before (yes, i know it's sad!). Got any good one in the Cleveland area? Oh yea, I have short hair. What style should I make it?



I am black. Got any good hair salons?

OK I got two places you can go to



1. Black's Pride Baber and Beauty



(216) 681-9925



Noble Rd Cleveland OH



2. Keisha's Hair Braids And Styling



(216) 875-2605



3441 East 69th Street



Cleveland OH 44127



I hope that I have helped you.



I am black. Got any good hair salons?

GO TO SUPERCUTS



I am black. Got any good hair salons?

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to "advertize" on this site so I could not recommend any salons. The best way to find a reputable place is to ask people who live the lifestyle that you would want to live and have the hair that you would want to have. A good hair salon is not cheap, but it doesn't have to cost too much, either. Good salons with good stylists are found is reputable areas. Judge them by their friendlyness and professionalism. There is no charge to talk. Choose your stylist according to references and do a bit of research on what you would like to look like.



I wish you the best.



Mr. M on good hair salons.



I am black. Got any good hair salons?

It doesn't matter what colour you are, a white guy would good in an afro, and a black guy would look good in a flock of seagulls haircut. It's universal man, it's like the AK-47 clip. Any clip can go on any model of the AK-47.



I am black. Got any good hair salons?

MIRROR MIRROR i go there and my hair looks awesome (and I'm black) louisville,ky



I am black. Got any good hair salons?

Check with all the ladies in the neighborhood and ask where's the best shop. Look in your yellow pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment