Thursday, April 26, 2012

Scene Hair cut, Florida?

Ok so i hate lables, yeah but I really like the edgy hair styles! My sense of fashion is wierd and punkish I guess u can say!Well my hair has just got too dull and doesn't match my personality so I wanna get like a scene hair cut(again i know its a lable) Well my hair is medium brown and yeah i can dye it! I dont like short hair on me,it doesnt shape my face well. I can get exstension...just not sure if I need them i wanted some color like blue or purple if i do get them. I just dont know what would look good on me(NO Mullets) and i dont know where to get it done. I live in delray florida and i am used to going to supercuts but they probably wouldn't be able to do this and i know they dont do exstensions,so where do i go! HELP! Pics would be great and some ideas of if i should get exstensions or not and what color. And also if u have any salons or haircutting places in mind THANKS =]]....here's a picture of me!



Scene Hair cut, Florida?

I RATE WebSites 4 a Living !



try http://www.womenshairstyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment