Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair styles that flick out at the bottom?

I'm in search of a new hairstyle.



My hair's quite heavily layered at the moment, but I'd really like one that I could flick out at the bottom (like blow-dried outwards rather than under). But I don't want it feathered, I want it to be chunky. My hair's a few cm past shoulder length and I don't want much cut off as I want to grow my hair longer.



My Mum says that to get the 'flicky' effect, then I would have to have longer layers at the bottom and shorter ones at the top so I got more body into it.



The problem is, I like to curl my hair sometimes as well and I want a style that's quite managable!



Any ideas/pics?



Hair styles that flick out at the bottom?

I have layered hair and in order to have it flick out you have to have quite a bit of distance in betweeen the layers. Because you want to curl your hair to I would ecommend dont change it but buy pantene molding wax. It works great! you can shape your hair and make it flick out. and it usually costs from 3-5 dollars. you can buy it at like any grocery store or drug store! Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment