Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair Help??

I have dirty blonde short hair (like 3 inches past my shoulders), It has long layers with highlights. Do you have any hair styles to suggest? I wear my hair down and straight almost everyday because i dont know what to do with it! Any suggestions? help pleaz! Thanks! :)



Maddie



Hair Help??

Maybe try getting some short layers? Because then you can flip them out different ways to make your hair look different, also maybe get some bangs? I have side bangs and they aren't too dramatic, but I love them because they change your whole hairstyle. Also, maybe try curling your hair one day instead of always straight, that's what I do sometimes. :)



Hair Help??

CUT IT



Hair Help??

the way your hair sounds, it has a lot of potential! spice it up!! some days, use a curling creme and a curling iron for a curly look, and try a messy bun, french braids, and more!! look online for some more ways to style it, and dont shy away from crazy hairstyles! look 2 celebrities and friends 4 ideas, and make sure you get you hair trimmed every 6 weeks. I hope this helped! any other questions, just ask!!



Hair Help??

I have dirty fur sometimes too



Hair Help??

i have longer hair and in layer also but i always curl the ends in or create long wavy curls...it looks real nice,simplistic yet elegant



Hair Help??

curl the ends it adds bounce without over doing it.



Hair Help??

try flipping the tips out thats gonna make it look super sexy.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment