Monday, April 23, 2012

I want to cut my hair short. I'm going for a kelis style. Whats the best place for cutting in m

I am an african american and my hair is kind of thick.



I want to cut my hair short. I'm going for a kelis style. Whats the best place for cutting in michigan?

i live in michigan too.....i live in West Bloomfield lol.....u should go to this guy names Raphael....its on 3747 15 Mile Rd



Sterling Heights, MI 48310



(586) 977-9991



its kinda far away but it is literally the best place...hes one of the best in the US...but u have to make a reservation cuz he is very busy....i hope i helped



I want to cut my hair short. I'm going for a kelis style. Whats the best place for cutting in michigan?

i think u should go to Ralphs he cut my hair once i was their visiting and he is very good



I want to cut my hair short. I'm going for a kelis style. Whats the best place for cutting in michigan?

Check to see if there is a beauty school near you! Most beauty schools offer a wide range of services, while charging you only for the products that they use. A lot of people are afraid to have their hair styled at a school because they're afraid that the students will 'mess it up'. This is generally not the case. Students are closely supervised by experienced teachers, and everyone has to start somewhere, right? Even the greatest of hairdressers were students at one time, and we are all grateful for the opportunity to practice. Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment