Monday, April 23, 2012

Help what can i do with my short hair?

I cut my hair to short and now it sticks up sometimes what can i do to make it grow back fast and what can i do to style it?



Help what can i do with my short hair?

Well, I have a similar problem. My hair wont grow either, but mine is longer.



- Wash your hair every OTHER day, that way the nutrients arnt being contstantly washed out. they can nourish your hair



- Try to take vitamins and eat healthy



- try not to put chemicals in it (hairspray...)



I dont really know how you can style it!



Good Luck in growing your hair out!



Help what can i do with my short hair?

Try some of the Bed Head products... they make great stuff to keep hair of any texture under control.



Drink plenty of milk... the calcium will help to grow healthy hair.



But generally.... hair only grows so fast. You'll have to sit it out and wait until it grows back.



In the meantime, you could have some fun with it - if it's not the length you want, put some funky wash-out hair colors in it or play around with hairclips, or querky ways of tying it into braids. I'd be silly with it since it's not doing what you want at the moment anyways.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment