Friday, April 27, 2012

Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

My wife, and a couple of co-workers, all of whom are about 6 years younger than I, have a little war going on--all parties have agreed to abide by the results of Yahoo Answers.



I'm 42--that means I was a teen in the 70's, and that means long hair--really long. I've cut a little shorter than it is in this photo from last year--off the collar and ears a little more--but there's still plenty left.



Here's the argument: wife, and some female co-workers, say that a man should go with the style of the time whatever age he is, and that I need to go way shorter. I say that mature men look silly when they try to look like younger men. Who's right?



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

i like short.



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

I agree with you on this one. I think a man shouldn't have to go with the style of times. Older guys would look silly with some of the haircuts that guys are wearing nowadays. besides, you should stick to the haircut you feel most comfortable with.



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

I like a nice head of hair to pull on.....I love cool hair. Not to short......NO.



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

In this case the sign of the times is shorter hair and that can go with any age. I know lots of men around your age and in their 50's that have either gone bald, shadow (super short stubble's on head), 1" spikes or other styles with hair only 1" long.



I would go with the style that would look good on you. Try cutting it just a little at a time to see how it looks until you get to a style that you like. If you're even contemplating this bet, then go shorter to see what it looks like. Who knows... you might just like it. (^.~)



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

Does not matter... if your work allows it... more power to u!



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

short



Ladies (mostly)--long or short hair?

I say do what you feel is comfortable for you...



It is your head and hair...



I prefer guys with long hair...though some guys with short hair look ok too...I guess it has to do a lot with your head and ear shape...some look good some don't... bottom line.



do what makes you feel like a million bucks...good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment