Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've rough short wavy hair, want them to be temporarily straightened but i dont want to get reb

I have oblong face and short rough wavy hair but want to know which style should look good on me. Should i go for straight hair or wavy hair, which i already have?



I've rough short wavy hair, want them to be temporarily straightened but i dont want to get rebonding done

I think if you grew your hair out some, the waves would look a lot better. I always hated my curly hair because it was always so short. Now it's just past my shoulder and looks amazing.



But, for now, you might want to invest in a hair straightener. The cheap ones run around 12-15 dollars, but I'd suggest forking over at least 30. The really goods ones are around 100 dollars, but if you don't plan on using it forever, don't bother.



Also, you'll want to get some sort of spray or ointment that is good for flat ironing your hair. You'd have to talk to a beautician or your hair dresser for good brands. The reason for this is that flat ironing your hair causes a lot of damage to unprotected follicles. You'll want something on your hair that will repel the damage of the intense heat, while still doing its job.



Simply blowing it straight with a blow drier rarely helps, especially if you have thick hair. I've tried it, but it ends up unmanageable, thick, and frizzy.



Hope this helped!



I've rough short wavy hair, want them to be temporarily straightened but i dont want to get rebonding done

you can do it at home by yourself, it's rather easy. here's an article about getting it done:



http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id12.htm...



I've rough short wavy hair, want them to be temporarily straightened but i dont want to get rebonding done

I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR DEPENDING ON MY MOOD DON'T SETTLE 4 JUST 1 HAIR STYLE YOU CAN HAVE AS MEANY AS U WANT. EXPERIMENT AND DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ONE THAT'S A PART OF FINDING YOU STYLE, IF YOU STRAIGHTEN THEN USE PROTECTION CREAM OR SPRAY



GO ON GIVE IT A GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment