Friday, April 27, 2012

I need a short haircut that is fun, but also appropriate for work.?

I'm donating my long blond hair to locks of love and need a short style. I'm a college student but also have a job working with kids and need to have a style that doesn't make me look like a teen. I'm thinking of an angled bob with some toffee low lights in the front, but am afraid too-short hair will make my face look fat. Should I go for just below the chin and angle it back? TIA for suggestions! :)



I need a short haircut that is fun, but also appropriate for work.?

I did that too, and I'm a semi-plus sized girl. I got wonderful results. The front of my bob was chin length, and my hairdresser used a razor on the back of my head, the longest piece of hair in the back was maybe two inches. I'm naturally dirty dishwater blond, so he worked in red and dark brown and a few golden blond highlights which worked wonderfully. It looked very professional and I loved the attention I got from both men and women! Just go for it, if you don't like it....just remember...hair will always grow back:) Good luck to you!!



I need a short haircut that is fun, but also appropriate for work.?

OMG i just did that... get it about chin length with 2 layers its really cute!



I need a short haircut that is fun, but also appropriate for work.?

I just did this!!! I cut off 10 inches for locks of love. Heres what I did!...



Long angles in the front. so its right at my chin a little under angled to the back the back is short but not short enough to spike just short enough to curl and poof and ur good to go!!!



feel free to look at my pictures on myspace if u want an example! search kayleeh@bgsu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment