Monday, May 7, 2012

Cuts/layered styles for long, extremely thick, naturally wavy hair?

My hair is long, about halfway down my back, with natural waves. When I put it in a ponytail, I can hardly hold all of it in one hand. I would really like a layered look with sideswept bangs, but I've been told that if I cut my hair shorter it will lose the weight that pulls the waves and probably curl up like Orphan Annie's. But I've had long hair my whole life and am absolutely sick of it. Does anyone know of a cut that might work for me? I currently do not straighten or blow dry my hair (although I have in the past--blow drying took about an hour to get my hair entirely dry, and straightening in sections took two, so it's not really practical for every day, but if I get it shorter and can trim that into 10-15 minutes of prep time I'm fine with that). Help, somebody? I'm willing to try just about anything short of shaving my head!



Cuts/layered styles for long, extremely thick, naturally wavy hair?

i have the %26lt;b%26gt;exact%26lt;/b%26gt; same hair as you and its a pain but if its too short then its hard to straighten because its hard to get to the back. i would get it cut just below the shoulders with long layers, angled in the front and with side bangs.



trust me youll look cute!



Cuts/layered styles for long, extremely thick, naturally wavy hair?

get your hair cut shorter and layered and buy a hair straightner and get it cut shorter underneath than your hair visible and have the layers the same length as your hair underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment