Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Short Piecey Hair?

I just got a new haircut, it's a short piecey layered bob. I need to know what kind of styling product I should use. I've tried a couple different gels and stuff but it always looks greasy. Can someone please tell me what they use? Be specific, brand name please.



Short Piecey Hair?

Use Redken Body Full gel. It is light enough to use in fine hair to give nice volume. When done styling use a little Reken Rough Paste. Apply a little to the crown to give lift and run through the ends of your hair for a more piecy look



Short Piecey Hair?

I like Redken's Rewind paste. It isn't greasy and doesn't smell fruity. Just put a small amount in the palm of your hand and then use your fingertips to press it into the hair to shape the layers.



Short Piecey Hair?

Bumble and Bumble Styling wax has great hold with minimum visibility.Avoid using excess product as your hair will get oily faster.



Alternatively try John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tousled Tresses Fine-Mist Wax, if you are blonde. For pic see http://www.allabouthair-blog.com/haircut... right at the bottom of the page. Her hair looks fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment