Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to do a quick blowout/style?

How can I give my hair a quick blowout (like at the salon) but as quick as possible? What are some tips for cutting some time off of the clock for this? It takes me a half hour (I have thicker, short hair - style similar to Avatar) and could use some help. How can I get similar results but cut corners?



How to do a quick blowout/style?

by letting your hair dry almost all the way out by itself. when you put the blow dryer to it, your hair should be damp not wet. ;) that's what they do at the salon.



also, use a roller brush that's got metal %26amp; bristles, not the wood w/ bristles. that cuts down time, too.



you can get ready while you let your hair dry ... put your clothes on, do your make up, lotion up, whatever ... then when you're done w/ everything else, do your hair last, since it'll be less wet.



How to do a quick blowout/style?

I used to blow out my hair straight out the shower, when it was soaking wet. I cut alot of time by letting my hair air dry so it's still half wet/half dry, and then blow dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment