Monday, May 7, 2012

I just got my hair cut kinda short and idk how to style it..?

it`s shorter in the front, and about an inch below the shoulders where it`s longer. i have bangs that are kinda swoopy from above the eyebrow. in the salon the front part of my hair [where it`s shorter] was kinda poofy, and more volumonous. and my bangs were kinda straight, but not like ironed. now i can`t get my hair to look like that again. i tried curling it, i tried straightening it, blow drying. i just can`t get anything thing to work =((( anyone know how to get it to look like it did at the salon???????



I just got my hair cut kinda short and idk how to style it..?

go back to the salon and ask them how to take proper care for your hair and ask what type of products or whatever you should use. The will probably be happy to tell you.. HOPE IT HELPS

No comments:

Post a Comment