Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hairstyles for semi-short, thin hair??

Ok, so I have about shoulder-length hair that is very thin. It is straight and I find myself leaving it down every day. I used to wear it up in a ponytail every day, but it made my head look long, so I stopped. I have big brown eyes and tend to look better when my hair is down or in a mostly-down type of style. I was wondering if anybody knows any quick, hairstyles that I can do in the morning before school (following the style that I described). And if anyone does know any easy hairstyles it would be great if the the steps to do the hairstyle were given, or if the website was given. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!



Hairstyles for semi-short, thin hair??

* Hair Styles



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9...



Hairstyles for semi-short, thin hair??

http://www.hairpedia.com/short-hair-styl...



Hairstyles for semi-short, thin hair??

half-pony tail,



clip/pin part of it back



leave it down but part it in some cool way



that's all i got for simple! hope it helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment