Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Again scene-ish hair(wavy/curly)?

i posted this question yesterday but i had to delete it,so here it goes again:



So,I have kind of wavy hair like these



http://www.barbaralaurie.com/kenbrowar/b...



and this



http://outa-control.tripod.com/sitebuild...



and their length is to the middle of



my back.They are blonde andMy face is oval.I like the scene-ish haircut,although i'm not emo(fyi).If I cut my hair to my shoulders and get this scene haircut,will it suit me?I can't straighten them every day.My hair is thin



Or will it be better if i let the hair underneath long and cut kinda short the upper hair?(layered)



I am hearing any ideas!



I know there are many similar questions here,but I have read them all and I havent found an answer about my hair!thanks



Ps:If you're gonna be sarcastic,then don't bother answering just to get points...



the haircuts that i like are:



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/o...



Again scene-ish hair(wavy/curly)?

your link doesnt work.



but your hair is like wavy and scene peoples hair are normally dead straight.



how about getting layers and stuff but haveing a huge scene fringe across your face and hold it in place with a cute bow clip [easily made]. everyday you wake up and straighten bits of your hair randomly and use hairspray on them and of course have the fringe straight too. and maybe buy some clip in human hair streaks in some funky colors and wear some in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment