Monday, May 7, 2012

How to transform thin wavy hair to something controlable??

First of all I'm a guy, with short hair, I like to make different styles with my hair, but the only thing that actualy holds my hair is that fructis style wax thing, NOTHING else holds my hair in place and I've tried millions of products, I even tried combining gels with sprays. As soon as my hair feels just a bit wet because of the gel, paste, etc.. My hair gets heavy and 30 seconds later I get a flat head. And the thing with my wax is that it holds perfectly during the day, but when I go out clubing in the weekends it melts and so does my spiky hairstyle. And I believe that the only reason why my wax holds my hair is because it has no liquid in it.



BTW I have wavy and VERY thin hair, however I am FAR from being bald because I have A LOT of hair. I tried straightening it and still no gel held my hair, I've tried volumizing shampoos and nothing seems to work for me.



Who can help me find a good combination of products to make my hair more gel friendly



How to transform thin wavy hair to something controlable??

okay u may think i am crazy! but after u get done spiking ur hair, fry ur tips. how do u do that? simple! all u do is get ur straightener at normal temp to what u normally have it and straighten just the tips, really have the straightener arms open and run them across ur tips without burning urself! it makes it stay in place bcuz of the gel...JUST TRY IT!



%26lt;333*



-*sHoRtI



How to transform thin wavy hair to something controlable??

you need to go to the beauty supply - and look for a clear bottle with pink or yellow liquid - a white label ( i cant think of the name ) is freezeing spray - holding spray - aks some one their to help you - and fix your hair when its dry and be prepared to hold each section until it dries but this spray will hold almost any hairstyle ( my hair is very heavy but this helps hold hair myhair )



if your looking to just add body to it - get some hair grease - but you dont use a whole lot - more like a dime and rub it between your palms - almost like lotion and then scrunch your hair ( dont go to your roots ) then let it air dry - its similar to wax - but its not as thick so it wont weigh your hair down - but dont use to much ( im assuming your white ) because you dont want yourscalp to look greasy -

No comments:

Post a Comment