Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thinking about getting my hair cut. Any suggestions?

I'm considering getting my hair cut tomorrow when my sister goes to get hers done, and I need some suggestions.



Currently, my hair is all one length, style-less, dark brown, painfully straight, and falls about three inches past my shoulders. I've had extremely short hair before, and extremely long, so I'm up for pretty much any style. I've heard that face shape is important when considering hair styles, so I'm providing a link to a picture of what my facial shape is - http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2507/...



I want something cute that's relatively easy to style. Links to pictures and websites are highly sought after.



Thinking about getting my hair cut. Any suggestions?

Hair cut style you choose aught to match with your face shape, however, most of us choose a hair cut because it looks hot on someone else. Most celebrity usually has their hair cut done every day, and model spends hours getting it just right.



Go to hairstyle pupular site for more information http://hairstyle.fateback.com



Thinking about getting my hair cut. Any suggestions?

i suggest you just get it trimmed a little leave it long enough to tie up and maybe next time you could consider getting a perm?



Thinking about getting my hair cut. Any suggestions?

keep it at it's current length.. or just trim it a bit.. and get it layered..it won't look that straight after you layer it



Thinking about getting my hair cut. Any suggestions?

you should cut it bald with a nice line up and leave a tail



Thinking about getting my hair cut. Any suggestions?

Go to wig shop. And try different styles of wigs on you. You can decide what looks on you.Before you get your hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment