Friday, April 27, 2012

What is a good prom hair style for me.?

My prom is less than 2 months away (I know it's a long time but I have to know otherwise time will fly by and yeah... lol) and I have short hair not toooo short but it's half way down my neck let's just say that. And I was wondering what type of hair style would look good.



It's straight and curly.



I have long bangs



and the type of Hair style I want is like the one in my pick. Do you think it would look good?



Thanks a bunch I'm trying to look around and all of these picks I find are boring. so thanks in advance!



What is a good prom hair style for me.?

I think hair that is up in the back, held loosely with a comb then little spiral curls around the face is always a good look.



If you have someone that can help "dress" your hair in the next 2 months then I would say practice. If you are going to have it done by a professional then choose the person you will have do it and ask that person's opinion early so you will have time to find another person if you don't like the suggestions from the first.



Like you are doing, look around and when possible clip pictures of hair styles, take them with you when you talk to the person that will do your hair. Also if you are going to have it done professionally and talk to the person before hand go in when there are a few people in there. You will get others opinions at the same time for "free". This is an important part of your growing up so make it special.



What is a good prom hair style for me.?

be like britney spears and shave it all off



What is a good prom hair style for me.?

what kind of dress are you wearing? what color...we need more to work with..if not then pull it up in the front and curl or scrunch it and put a little tiarra in the front

No comments:

Post a Comment