Thursday, April 26, 2012

HELP! bad hair cut?

i got my hair cut today, i had thick,brown shoulder length hair. i told my hair dresser to make it about an inch shorter or not even that just a bit shorter and to give me sidebangs. Well she cut my hair really short like this



http://images.usatoday.com/life/gallery/...



and the side bangs dont really go to the side.



i can barley put it in a pony tail. and i usually like too.



i got my hair cut that length like that like a year ago and didnt like it and it took forever to grow out and it looks like it did before.



What should i do??? any ideas, hair styles or anything .thanks



HELP! bad hair cut?

I also got mine cut a few days ago. I had thick, brown a little bit pass my sholder length hair. Sounds just about like yours. Well I got it cut and it looks just like the pic. Except I have more side bangs. I love it. It is a change and I really like it. What I had them do to my hair is cut it to the desired lenght and then she textured it to take out some of the weight(I have really thick hair) then what I had her do is layered it. I straighten my hair in the morning and it loos really cute. The downside of having hair this short is that you can't really do anything with it. So what I do it take a little bit of hair on top of my head right in the middle and put it back. It looks really cute. Or I just put it back in a half pony tail.



HELP! bad hair cut?

ohhh....wow! twisties in the front with baby ponytails is all i can think of! gl;)



HELP! bad hair cut?

well sweetie theres not much to do now. That hair is very cute!! Tell everyone you wanted it cut like the picture! Its super cute!!!!



You could go back and ask for some styling help, just tell her that you arent sure how to style the bangs, and shell help you out!!!



If your bangs have always parted in the middle and now you try to part them on the side this will take time to "train" them so to speak. ---Push them to the side as you dry them and spray them to help hold em, flat Iron if needed!! Try to have a good attitude about it, I know this maynot be the ideal haircut for you but its done now so do your best dont let any one see you sweat it, because Im sure you will be the onlyone who will notice that it's not perfenct!!!



Good Luck and Im sorry for your bad experience!!!



HELP! bad hair cut?

i don't really know what to say but it is always good to try something new



HELP! bad hair cut?

try to put your hair into a half pony tail but without a hair tie just a small clip....I had that same hair cut a little while ago and a hair tie wouldn't have held it but I was able to twist some into a half pony thing and the bangs came down and looked pretty good



HELP! bad hair cut?

I am sorry this happened to you. But, I wish I could see your hair. I bet it is not as bad as you think!!



Go get you some clips, sashes, bobby pins and experiment with your hair. Find some different styles that will help you feel more comfortable with this cut.



But first off,



You need to call that salon and complain. Tell them the problem and that you would like it to be fixed or a refund!!



And secondly:



when you get your hair cut, be very explanatory. Stylists are not mindreaders. They go by what you say. If at all possible bring pics of what you want.



HELP! bad hair cut?

You should dye it!!! That makes things look better. Im thinking of cutting mine like urs!!!!



***********閳?br> Don't worry about ur hair, if u have good clothes, then don't worry about it. . .



HELP! bad hair cut?

If your hair is straight, put a little puff on the top of your head. All you have to do is just gather your bangs, flip them over, and make a little hill on the top of your head, then clip the back. Use hairspray to hold it in place. If you have hair this short, and cant put it in a ponytail, always straighten it. I cant even imagine how bad it would look like if it was very curly. Well, when i go to a hairdresser, they always cute it short. And i get very mad....but yea.....and i tried searching for short hairstyles f or you, but i couldnt find any websites. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment