Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

I am an African American woman with short hair, i.e. Nia Long, and I miss my chin length hair. I want to grow it out, but when it gets to the "in between stage", those who have or had short hair, no what I am talking about, I give up hope and



chop it off. I need some tips on how to my hair styled while growing it out. And please, if you don't have an answer for my question, please spare me the sarcasm, stupid answers and what have you. Score your extra points on someone else's question. You know who you are.



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

After I cut my hair and it got to that in between length I use to wear it in fake ponytails. As soon as it was long enough to put in a ponytail, I had it in one. You could either do a slick back straight one, of if your coming out of the relaxer you could find a wavy one that matches your texture and color and slick it up of wear it messy. Fake ponytails can look very elegant if they are worn the right way. Getting it done at the shop always helps mines last at least a week. But there are so easy to do, you can do it yourself. However if you haven't reached that ponytail length braids are a very good alternative. Work through it you will be happy when your hair finally reaches the length you want it! It will only be at that funny stage for a few months.



P.S. I use to make up for not so perfect hair days with a cute new outfit and make up!



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

How about getting extensions in the meantime?



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

I just wore my hair back in a headband.



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

liberty spikes?



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

I always do that too! I deal with the in between stage by wearing cute hats, scarves, and even small headbands or barretts. My hairs real fine and thin but these work for all hair types. I have a huge collection of scarves that I love. As for the style I am not sure because your hair texture is different than mine but the scarves are a quick stylish fix.



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

When it is long enough,either relax or straighten have it roller set and when you are ready to go out undo your rollers and use a pick to just tease up the curls, that should look very lovely, especially if you your hair set up in rows, hope this should help you out.



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

I know exactly what you mean!! I'm going through the same phase right now.



I decided to get my hair braided. Since it is the winter time, I decided to go with tree braids. It allows me to have the look and feel of longer hair and it last for a few months.



My recommendation is to keep getting your hair braided for a few months and then wear it down. You'll be surprised at the results.



*** KEY NOTE *** Make sure you get your ends trimmed (not cut .. some stylist get scissor happy) between getting your hair braided. This helps prevent split ends, breakage and helps your hair to grow faster and healthier.



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

how about braiding?



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

You should twist it and then wear it crinkly or just have 2 strand twist in your hair. Flip it under or up. You said Nia Long but not which hair style of her's she has had a few.



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

Hi! How about clip on hair?? Or how about tryin a headband? i think they look very sleek and they are sooo in style right now. The plus is that they hold all those stubborn little hairs back, while still looking fashionable. I just grew my bangs out myself, and they have lots of cute little barrettes and such that you could clip them aside with until it grows out to where you want. Just from personal experience, growing it out isnt easy or fun! But you can change things up until you get there! I hope some of my ideas help you!



I need a style to wear while growing my hair out.?

Those in between times are rough.... but you can get through it. My hair was once Nia along...but I grit my teeth and got through it by getting it shampooed and curled every week.....I had an excellent stylists who would hook it up!!.... and curled it side to side, diagnally, etc. doing different things each week to help me have something fresh and new. One it got an inch long of so he would curl it up in the back.... just keep it cute girl. Also, it's winter time so cute hats and things like that will help you through that BLAH moment.



Wigs are a nice alternative if you're into that sort of things. I'd lay off the extensions and things.... slows down the process because of wear and tear.



You can do it, hang in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment