Monday, April 23, 2012

Question for short-haired girls only?

Do you have to style your hair each day with a little heat? I used to have long hair and didn't have to do as much to it, but I got a bad straightener put in that damaged it and broke it off so bad that I had to get it cut into a short style. I have to curl the ends out or under after drying to make it do anything since it is almost chin length and so fine and thin. I don't turn the curling iron on high and just barely nip the ends real quick (quick release) and I use a heat protector on it. Otherwise, I look like a wet chiuaua puppy (don't know if I spelled that right). My hair is damaged, but it isn't wirey, it is baby soft - like cotton candy. So, I can't do a lot of conditioning treatments and what not or they'll weigh it down.



My question is, if your hair is short, do you have to style it daily? We can't just pull it back. :) What is your style routine and any helpful styling hints for short fine thin hair?



Question for short-haired girls only?

I had to have my waist-length hair cut off due to damage also and now it's fairly short. My long hair was easy to deal with on a daily basis. My short hair needs to be styled every single day or I have bed head. I normally straighten out any hair that got squished while I was sleeping and then flip the ends out with a big barrel curling iron. My hair is fine, so I spritz on Aussie leave-in conditioner every time I wash my hair to help keep it conditioned. I'm SO looking forward to growing it out again. Long hair is the best!



Question for short-haired girls only?

i have short hair and i hate it i have to deal wit it everyday, i have to style it in many ways so it wont look funni i mostly do it straighten it then make the bottoms curve out only sum parts or i juzzz have mii straighten and do mii bangs in a realli cool way so no one would stare at the shortness well thats wat i do



Question for short-haired girls only?

try using product to define it and give it a piecy look. Can help give texture to fine hair.



Question for short-haired girls only?

I have the same problem. What I got was a good gel that sticks well. A texturizing gel is even better-Pantene has the new texturizing line out. They are really good. I had really short hair, and my hair is really fine and soft too. All I did was put a little gel in it and blowdry it to give it some volume. Another good thing to try is mousse. Only a little gel though or you will end up weighing your hair down. A little flip up or under and you are all set!



Question for short-haired girls only?

i don't have that short hair, but i don't i just brush my hair and don't style it usually



Question for short-haired girls only?

i have short short hair %26amp; i luv it, i`ll NEVER go long again!!! i use gel/wax/spray/paste in varying combinations depending on the effect i want to achieve %26amp; i always use a hair dryer...my hair is also fine, but i have a lot of it, i mean it`s thick, so i have to use some kind of product in my hair to get it to do anything...but i really don`t mind, i luv playing with my hair %26amp; getting different extreme %26amp; wild hairstyles, that`s part of my every day routine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment