Friday, March 30, 2012

Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

I already have the side bang, it needs to be shorter and my length is to my shoulders. I look better in short hair but I don't know if my face would suit a short choppy style.



http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/y...



(I'm the one with glasses, it's the best I have)



But I want it to look more like this:



http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/y...



Could I pull it off or can anyone find me a better style?



Please and thank you.



Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

I think you should bring that pic into a salon and ask the to make it like that but to suit you as well. I totally think a choppy layered hair style would look good on you.



Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

i think you might have to straighnten your hair every morning, which becomes quite annoying. but its a cute style



Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

actually i think it look really cute but id want to dye it too



Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

I definitely think it would suit you, though that specific style may be tedious to keep looking like that without going flat.



Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

ya that would look great on you just bring the picture to a salon



Would a short scene hairstyle suit me?

yea go for it bring taht pic into the salon and tell them you want your layer more razor and choppy and messy like hers

No comments:

Post a Comment