Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I need help choosing a hair style?

ive tried a lot of things an nothing is to good for me right now my hair is about half way down my back but i little shorter than that. i have bangs that reach all the way to my cheekbones and my hair is layered



my hair color is black



and im thinking of maby going with short hair b/c every long hair style hasn't worked for me.



but im afraid that i might look odd what face shape do most people look nice with short hair?



I need help choosing a hair style?

http://www.123-hairstyles-ideas.com/inde...



I need help choosing a hair style?

Looking for a good hairstyle eh.Well girl, here is your stuff..



Lucky your hair colour is black. Better when it's long enough to make a good cut. You could trim your hair to look like a 'U' at the back. That would look great and very mature. Since the most right and left parts of your hair would come infront to show out. Thats really pretty if your ask me! *winks*



I need help choosing a hair style?

Ask ur hair stylist to help u make a chioce, a professional stylist should b able to look at ur face and decide which hair style fits u most.



I need help choosing a hair style?

welll....oval shaped face usually matches with every haircut.



for short hair....u usually need good bone structure. that means high cheekbones and a nice jawline.

No comments:

Post a Comment