Monday, April 16, 2012

Curly hair styles for men... Need Advice on Updating my look!?

I've got very curly, very thick hair and have always, to this point, just kept it short. Every three weeks, like clockwork, I'd just buzz the whole thing short. But recently, I've been looking to update and change my look sorta. I've never paid any attention to fashion before and I'm kinda stuck on hair. I've grown it out for about a month and a half now and all I've come up with is hair spray coming out of the shower, but I don't really like how the curls are more pronounced and "individualized" that way. It looks a little too styled...actually it looks like it's been styled by someone who doesn't know what they're doing. I work in a very conservative, professional enviroment, but have loved being able to put my hair in a faux hawk at concerts after hours...any tips?? I'm dyin' for em!



Curly hair styles for men... Need Advice on Updating my look!?

cornrows : I just LOVE them!...However, since you work in a very conservative environment, guess that wouldn't be convenient..:(..yet, I still love them a lot!



Curly hair styles for men... Need Advice on Updating my look!?

Listen curly hairs always look cool as i also have curly hair. But it is everybodys taste and if u r above schoollife u can g to the saloon make them straiten. Now it depends n u that what u will like to do with ur hairs. Reply must that what u have done with ur hairs.



Curly hair styles for men... Need Advice on Updating my look!?

I have exactly what you need.. a bunch of curly haired photos so that you can compare them and decide which one is the best for you..these pics are colected from flickr..so you can click and get a larger picture...



as for styling.. hmm .. its hard if theres no pics of you...do you have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment