Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How Can I Stlye Short Hair?

I just got my hair cut yesterday WAY too short (bottom of my ear) and have no clue how to style it. I don't have bangs or anything, but wouldn't mind trying to create the allusion of more texture etc. I CANNOT part it down the middle, as my hair is really thck and I look like a mushroom.



How Can I Stlye Short Hair?

spiral and pull up the top halve it will look really cute



How Can I Stlye Short Hair?

Use a texturizing pomade when your hair is still damp. Put a dime size amount in your palm and rub your hands together until they are covered with a thin layer of pomade. Run your hands through your hair and pick out pieces. Then tossle your hair as you blow dry it. I then part it off to one side and flat iron pieces flipping some out and curling some under. Try to pull some pieces across the front in bangs-like fashion to help break up the blunt-ness of the cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment