Monday, April 16, 2012

I have thin hair need help?

I am about 21 years old and I am asian. I have thin hair which its hard for me to style. I usually cut my hair short and spike it up but I dont like it much cause you can see my scalp. I need a help what should I do with my thin hair. I need some kind of style any help?



I have thin hair need help?

blow dry it upside down after towl drying it slightly. *just to get the dripping water out*



make sure while your using the towl to do that upside down too and scrub everywhere with the towl....all in your roots and when you do the ends get a big amount of hair and just scrub back and forth with the towl *like when your making a fire with sticks* and hold your neck sideways while leaning over in an "L" shape.



yup...

No comments:

Post a Comment