Friday, April 20, 2012

Is there anyone on her with a hair fetish?

If so, can you tell me more about it? I you're a woman do you prefer men with long hair, or short hair? Do you have any particular hair styles in mind? Do you just love the idea of running your fingers through your lovers hair? Are you yourself interested in having your hair cut by a friend or lover? Are any of you interested in hair pulling or having your hair up-styled or braided? Are any of you into hair play but are ashamed to admit or come forward with your desires? Do any of you find hair or haircuts to be fun? Have you ever had the urge to go shorter than you normally would? Guys - have you ever wanted to cut your girlfriend's hair in a cute style? Have you ever longed to just stroke a girl's hair for some strange, non-discrepit reason? Have you ever given an inordinate amount of attention to a woman's interesting hairstyle? Have you ever had the interest of going to beauty school but just felt ashamed of trying? Ever want to communicate these feelings without ridicule?



Is there anyone on her with a hair fetish?

no youre disgusting!



Is there anyone on her with a hair fetish?

I love playing with my man's hair :) It's not too long not too short It's a mullet. as for any particular styles no not really as long as it looks clean and good I'm fine with it. I've never personally seen Kris with nothing but his mullet. I'm always running my fingers through his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment