Friday, April 20, 2012

My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

I have been growing my hair out for about a year and a half now; it used to be shoulder length, and it's now waist length. I dyed it black when it was shorter, and since I've started growing it out, I haven't dyed it at all. The reason I'm so confused about my hair breaking everywhere, is because when I dyed my hair all the time, it was thick, shiney, and very healthy. It didn't break any more than it normally would, and it was always really strong. And since I've stopped dying it, it's started to break so much that I have patches of hair that are only inches long, and the rest of it has become thin and dull. If I run my fingers through my hair, I have HANDFULLS of hair! I don't blow dry it, and I don't use shampoos with fragrances in them, although they are packed with moisturizers to prevent a flakey scalp. Is there any way to fix this, and does anyone know WHY my hair is doing this? I don't style it, and I don't vigorously brush it, so I'm confused as to why my hair is so unhealthy.



My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

Are you restraining or braiding your hair? Are you using Pentene? these things destroy the hair. See a professional for the correct shampoo %26amp; conditioner for your hair. Protect it from the sun, wind, and your pillow (you could be damaging it while you sleep). Hair loss can also be stress related and it could also be normal...we all lose hair each day, it may seem like more only because you have more now than before.



My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

Have you considered diet or health issues?



My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

has your diet changed? lack of iron and protein can have an effect on your hair, also try taking biotin (you can get it at a vitamin store). Some hair only wants to be so long. If I let mine go much below my shoulders it starts to break and look unhealthy, it just doesn't want to be that long, so for the most part I keep it short and invest in fallsl in other hair pieces. Go to a beauty salon and get their advice.



My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

there are bigger things in life to worry about than your hair



My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

It sounds like your hair needs a rest. You are lucky to have hair after all you have done to it. This is a common problem, and you need to check with a licensed professional about treatments to save your hair. Don't wait too late!! You also sound like you may have a problem with stress. Stress can take a toll on our hair like you wouldn't believe. Try to relax more, and go see a professional ASAP!



My hair breaks off everywhere! I now have patches of short hair in my waist length hair!?

Maybe you should try some of the conditioners that have fragrance, VO5 silks is good. And yes, there are bigger things to worry about than your hair, but don't listen to that as*hole-if your hair is good and strong and pretty, then you feel bette about yourself, and have a slightly better day. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment