Friday, April 20, 2012

How do I curl short hair that is layered or what would be the best style for it?

I had a belach disaster so I had to get it cut short n choppy, similar to my avatar pic, but i can't curl it or can I? Would crimping it look any better or how should I wear it I have an oblong face shape



How do I curl short hair that is layered or what would be the best style for it?

I also have short hair its a new thing 4 me I just got 10 inches cut off so I know what ur goin through I have several curler sets but the Remington Twisters make a very very beautiful settle curl at first it looks REALLY curly but after about 10 min they will look BEAUTIFUL also using a large curing iron and curling ur layers and tips in and out look really good I love head bands with my new cut also

No comments:

Post a Comment