Saturday, April 14, 2012

What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

definitely short



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

I like short.



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

yeah, long is coming bak, like, the s8er look, u no?



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

i think long is better



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

i say either short or like no longer then the shoulders



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

I like short



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

Long is in where i live totally better.



What style of hair is in for guys? Long or Short? I heard that long is comming back.?

the surfer style is cool (long)

No comments:

Post a Comment