Saturday, April 14, 2012

Any ideas for a funky hair cut?

I'd be so happy if you could recommend a hair cut for me!



-I want something funky and a bit unusual. I'd still like it to be a bit cute or sexy, though. I don't want a mohawk or a crew cut or anything like that.



-I have superthick hair. It's currently halfway down my back, but I could cut it to any length.



-I know nothing about styling hair, so it needs to be easy to style it.



-I don't care if it's trendy or not. If it's dated or considered "out," that doesn't bother me.



-I want something that lasts a while. I usually don't cut my hair short anymore because it looks great for two weeks and then it grows out and looks funny. If it's short, but grows into a new neat style, then that would be fun.



Thank you for any suggestions!



Any ideas for a funky hair cut?

I would suggest this hair cut



http://www.sawf.org/Newsphotos/Entertain...



http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05... one on the right)



I THINK IT IS A REALLY CUTE FUNKY STYLE



Any ideas for a funky hair cut?

Well, if you go to any hair salon, they have hairstyle books, and you can always ask the hairstylist.



Any ideas for a funky hair cut?

You should get it layered then like flipped out



Any ideas for a funky hair cut?

I recommend something with layers in.



You could experiment with a fringe.



If you have the face for it - you could try going short (like chanelle off bb?)



May i recommend a programme to help...



Its free to download and you simply enter in a photo of your face (with your hair tied back) and you can try out lots of different hairstyles and colours by adding tham and cropping them to fit you face



That way you can try out lots of different styles to see which suits you best!!!!



go onto:



http://www.mybodypart.com/download...



(its titled plastic surgery software - but dont let this put you off - the hair feature is really useful!)



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment