Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair help please!!!?

I want an edgier haircut for school this year. Im in Highschool and my hair is currently fair blonde(about two shades lighter than Ashley Simpsons), falls about 3 inches below my shoulders, and has layers. I have long sideswept bangs. I have an oval face and look horrible with short hair.My style is kind of glam punk. I wouldnt want a huge color change, nothing out of the blonde family which is my natural color and the color it is now. Thank you sooooooooooo much for your help!!!! I really appreciate it!



Hair help please!!!?

You should try getting what i call baby bangs. They fall just above the eyebrow and are uneven. The are cut as straight across front bangs n then blowdryed to the side to give the eneven texture. You may also want to try getting strong layers cut around your cheek bones it will help break up the oval shape. As for colour the hottest colour is called brond for fall. Look at photos of Sarah Jessica Parker. If you not looking for darker try a strawberry blond colour!



Hair help please!!!?

go platinum. its chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment