Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair style??plz help?

kk.so ive been growing my hair out 4 locks of love.my hair stylist told me that shes sent n less than 10 inches b4 and its been accepted.ive been growing it out 4 a while and im starting 2 get lots of split ends and my hair gets really stringy and frizzy.right now i can easily cut 8 inches to shoulder length.everyone says i wait and do 10 but by the time it gets 2 10 only 8 will be usable anyways.and either way i will have 2 cut it 2 shoulder lenght.the only problem is that i cant find a style i like that goes w/ my hair type.i have thin/average dark brown hair.i dont mind straightening or blow drying w/ or w/o a diffuser.i also have thick eyebrows that can ruin sum short styles.i was wondering if any one could find a cute style 4 me.



heres sum pics of my hair now and my face



http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z311/...



http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z311/...



thank u so much



lotsaluv



Hair style??plz help?

You should just cut off 10 inches now. 2 inches isn't going to make much of a difference to your hairstyle anyways, and you can't know for sure if locks of love will accept it less than 10 inches this time.



Hair style??plz help?

I've donated to locks of love b4!!!!!!!!!! I gave 11 1/2 inches.



my hair was soooooooooo short, I hated it, I was like 8, so it was okay i guess. wait to cut it though, when I got it cut it was a minimum of 10 in to send it in, it might have changed, but I dought it.



you can try a ponytail and put it in a bun shape with bobby pins. it makes a really cute messy bun, I use it all the time.



there are also special shampoos and such to fix split ends.



wait, because you're already that far towards your goal. it is a really good charity

No comments:

Post a Comment