Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help...my hair is boring?

I need a good hair style that is easy to do. I have thick, short, wavy hair ( it just touches my shoulders)



Help...my hair is boring?

www.thehairstyler.com let you see different hair styles and colors on you



Help...my hair is boring?

Well give it personality! Isn't that what you would do if you were boring too? Go to a beauty salon, a good one and ask them for help!



Help...my hair is boring?

Garnier Fructis or Pantene Blonde Expressions



Help...my hair is boring?

Aww hun your just in a style rut. Happens to us all. Try braiding a small section at your forhead like models.



Or do a nice Gwne Stefani pompadour style



Help...my hair is boring?

try using weave for a cute updo my hair is short and thick too so i use weave in it fo sho'



Help...my hair is boring?

hmm..let me think....you can't really do that much with short hair...maybe you could get it braided..or have a messy bun...my hair is long...so i'm not to sure about short hair....lo siento....



Help...my hair is boring?

Have you thought of highlights? Or perhaps a change of hair color? If not maybe go straight to mix it up or put a few more curls in it. Yeah sure you can cut it to, my hair always feels great after a good cut! Stay simple though from the sounds of it.



Help...my hair is boring?

You could have thinned out and shaped into one of those flipped up on the bottom hairstyles. Have it texturized and shaped. Then have a couple of different colours streaked into it.



Help...my hair is boring?

Get it layered. Change the color. Get a flat iron...you could straighten it or you could make it real curly with gel.



Just play around with it



Help...my hair is boring?

Are you asking for a style day to day or a new cut?



Try putting back random pieces with bobbypins or parting it differently.



Help...my hair is boring?

How lucky can you be?! Go to a GOOD hair stylist and they can do just about ANYTHING with the type of hair you are describing!!



Have fun,sweetie. Make a day of it. It'll cost , but why not get your hair,nails and pedicure done? Have a blast.



Help...my hair is boring?

Go bald...that should add some excitement to your life.



Help...my hair is boring?

When I feel my hair is getting boring I color it.



Help...my hair is boring?

umm perm it



Help...my hair is boring?

my hair is boring too.It's straight as a board and I mean poker straight.I wish my hair was thick and wavy like yours



Help...my hair is boring?

you may find it boring when someone else would love your hair. First off what makes you happy?? what do you LOVE about your hair? What don't you like about it? Then change that? you can get a flat iron and straigthen it out. You can wear updo's get yourself some magazines watch how Celebs wear their hair pick yourself maybe 10 or 20 looks learn to do them well and your makeup. You hair sounds perfect Work it girl!



Help...my hair is boring?

ok its simple



ok



straighten it out



and curve it UP wards at the tips



and that should b totally nice n cute



Help...my hair is boring?

Maybe you should grow it longer and go to the salon and have your hair curled a little more permenently.I'm gonna do that when I grow up and also dye my hair all blonde.My hair is boring too.My hair is long and straight black with blonde streaks.You could also have it layed with blonde streaks.My mom's hair is like that(she's 38 years old).Then she met this nice,rich,and is 61 years old guy and now he's my stepdad.He's so nice to me.



Help...my hair is boring?

one word - perm



two words - leyer it



if you have bangs - grow them out



if you dont have bangs - get them cut. you could do ~ Put scissors slanted pionting away from face and cut down ward.



For you hair you could flaten it (or keep it wavy), get bangs cut in down ward way, and get it layerd, and get it thind.



Help...my hair is boring?

Get bold to get rid of them



Help...my hair is boring?

well what would u like your hair to do? U can straighten it if u want to get rid of the waves, try a new color, or highlights. My hair is the same way, I just got a bunch of highlights, and now it looks blonde. Guys love it. I straighten it sometimes, or i make my curls more defined by using a curling iron and spiral curling it all. go crazy. try something new.



Help...my hair is boring?

Well everybody's hair gets a little boring sometimes. Why don't you curl it or straighten it. Straighteneres aren't bad for your hair as long as you use a good one not a cheap one. Personally I wouldn't buy it unless it was like twenty bucks or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment