Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hey guys i was wondering if i could style my hair this way with wax instead of the form putty?

http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/find_your...



my stylist told me i could blow dry it to give it a lift and use wax to style it further my hair is kinda short right now so i cant style it that way yet but am still not sure since on the website it says to use the form putty any help is appreciated thanks btw the wax i use is paul mitchell dry wax if that helps



Hey guys i was wondering if i could style my hair this way with wax instead of the form putty?

OK, so I'm a girl, but ......



Not familiar with Paul Mitchell Dry Wax ... I've used Wax Works on my hair (for years used it on short spikes and now sometimes still use it just on the ends) ...



I think you could do that with wax as long as the wax doesn't have a shiny, greasy look or feel to it.



There's also a product called "phyto-fusion" (I think that's right!) that I bought at Wal*Mart ... it's sorta between a putty/paste and a wax. It works to get the separation but it doesn't scream "Hair Product" when it's in your hair. You know what I mean!



That's a great-looking cut, by the way ... even if you can't get that whole effect just yet, I bet you could get pretty close by just kinda flicking your hair forward and pulling bits up and forward with the wax once it's dry. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment