Monday, April 23, 2012

How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

I am thinking of getting a buzzcut.



i had my hair cut short with scissors 2 summers ago and am thinking/wondering if it would look good buzzed (this wasnt buzzed) http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



this is my current hair, its thinning alittle but not too much and really doesnt like to cooperate when styled http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



any opinions of whether or not i should go get it buzzed?



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

umm.... i think you would look great with a buzz. but who ever does not like it there just jealouse of your good looks!!!(:



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

ya it would look good :)



as long as yur hair isnt too thin



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

get it buzzed



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

like a iltalin brad pitt no lie you look good dude keep it up



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

just leave it the way it is just keep it trimmed



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

If i were instead o you./. i would leave it as it is.. keep trimming it.. so you keep it healrthy.. it is smart..and still lokks hea;thy as it is!!.. so adore it!!.. Stay eating healthy.. and a balanced diet.. and you won;t be disippionted!!.. it really suits you.. this style.. i dont immagine you.. either with long or with very very short hair (shaved,.. by the zero blade)



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

if you live somewhere cold- hold off til late spring or you will be feeling the freeze. if you live in a hotter climate, it might be nicer. hair does grow back, but keep in mind that when it grows back there will probably be more gray, and it will be thinner than it is now.



my advice- grow it longer, it'll look more current.



good luck!



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

you could and it would be fine, I would however suggest using a 1/4 inch guard and shave up the back and sides, jsut sup to the recession, they do not need to round it with the curvature of the head...just straight up on the sides, and then blend in the top



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

get it buzzed! it would look great!



happy v-day!



How would I look with short hair?? I want to hear what you think! 10pts?

i think it would look loads better gelled up kinda spiky.and not being rude or anything but it would prob make you look more attractive and younger.Not saying that you look bad now its just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment