Saturday, April 14, 2012

I need help? Hair? Girls?

I have hair thats maybe 1 or 2 inches longer than my shoulder that i part in the middle. I have long bangs that layer into the length of my hair. I have an oval shaped face i think.



I need a new hair style. Not too short. Maybe some bangs. Long but not as long as mine. Maybe a different part. Pictures would be great. Links. Thanks 閳?br>I need help? Hair? Girls?



Mohawk



http://www.weeklygripe.co.uk/AImg/mohawk...



I need help? Hair? Girls?

any kind of hair style is fine with me.. =)



I need help? Hair? Girls?

you could try parting your hair on the side and get side bangs! very hot!!



I need help? Hair? Girls?

cut it a few inches shorter and get side bangs with a side part..very in right now and maybe not the most original,but a classic.



I need help? Hair? Girls?

Go with Jessica's and Sara M's answer that's totally what I would do



I need help? Hair? Girls?

there is this great picture of this girl with side bangs, a side part, and layers it would totally work for you!



I need help? Hair? Girls?

Check through the avatar hair styles. You might find one there.



I need help? Hair? Girls?

first of all, try parting your hair to the side, it adds some volume to your face %26amp; it also makes it softer...



here is a tip from http://www.hairstylesadvisor.com/facesha...



Round:



The round face is as wide as it is long, and usually has soft rounded features. A hairstyle



that adds height at the top of the head and lays close on the sides will create the look of



a longer, more ideally-shaped face.



here's a length/style i think is awesome!



http://i.timeinc.net/people/polls/hollyw...



its the haircut on the left...i think the sorta short/sorta not short bangs are cute, and i also like the length



I need help? Hair? Girls?

The best thing is go to your hair stylist and relay your problem there. They are the most professionals and they know more about hair than any other person. They can even show you the hair styles you need and they can tell which one becomes to your beautiful face. OK?



I need help? Hair? Girls?

Try these tips. They work!!



Hair Wash



The best way of washing hair is with Aritha and Shikakai Powder. It does not have any chemicals or any other side effects. Aritha and Shikakai powder is available at any General stores or even a banyan shop.



Shampoos



Dry Hair - Egg, Herbal shampoo or any shampoo for dry hair.



Normal Hair - For normal hair fruit shampoos or henna shampoo is good.



Oily Hair - Lemon Shampoo



Hair Oil



Oil your hair at least once in a week. If you have dry hair then oil it twice a week. Hair oil gives the necessary moisturizers to your hair. Herbal hair oil provides you the necessary nourishment along with the moisturizers.



Hair Conditioners



Henna



Henna conditions and colours your hair.



Dry hair - Add some milk, water and 1-2egg yolks in henna. This mixture will not dry your hair and will make it soft and manageable. Apply it monthly.



Normal to Oily Hair 閳?Add water, lemon, egg yolks in henna. You can apply Henna fortnightly.



Home made conditioners



Add 褰?cup of vinegar in 闄?bucket of water. This will give a good shine to your hair. Mix curds and egg yolks together and apply it for 1hour.



Hair Tonics



Try tonic Hair Oil閳ユ獨 powder - Put 4 tsp of this powder in water, boil it and after cooling down apply it on hair. This will stop hair loss, rejuvenate and nourish your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment