Saturday, April 14, 2012

Need some Fashion Admirer Advice: What kind of Hat/Cap to wear in summer in Europe. (bad hair day)?

I am an asian lady 28 with the same hair style as Kylie (but with dark hair), a singer at the moment. And I will be in EU for travel/ seminar. I lost confident with this messy hair.. so any hat will help? What kind.. i don't want to be ridiculour there.. and any advice on how to mannage with the short messy hair? I am trying with some accessories.. but it does not work. please give me some tips. Thank you ..so much



Need some Fashion Admirer Advice: What kind of Hat/Cap to wear in summer in Europe. (bad hair day)?

I'm sorry I can't help you with the whole managing your hair thing [I've always had longer hair], but I know some places where they sell nice hats..



If you're willing to spend some money, you could try Coach, Neiman Marcus, or Bloomingdales.



If you're looking for a cheaper hat, try Target, Macy's, or Kohls.

No comments:

Post a Comment