Friday, April 20, 2012

Short Hair on Guys, what should I do? (w/pic) easy points?

I am thinking of getting a buzzcut.



this is my current hair, its thinning alittle but not too much and really doesnt like to cooperate when styled. im thinking of getting it cut with a 3 or 4 buzz. http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...



any opinions of whether or not i should go get it buzzed and how short?



Short Hair on Guys, what should I do? (w/pic) easy points?

Ask for a short back and sides, were the top is slightly longer and fades into the botom which is like a number 2. This would really suit you!



Short Hair on Guys, what should I do? (w/pic) easy points?

You should get a fade...start with 2 on bottom then end with 5 or 6 on top, then if 6 is still too long then go to 4......Wear it kind of messy on top. It will be short on sides and back.



Short Hair on Guys, what should I do? (w/pic) easy points?

get some gel and kinda mess around with it. maybe like sorta put it up in the front (example pic included) anyway experiment with it and see watcha come up w/



example:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrellmorr...



kinda like his hair



and i dont think you should get a buzz cut by the way or get it cut at all

No comments:

Post a Comment