Monday, April 16, 2012

Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

Do they like 鈥渢each鈥?you what an inch is in hair styling school? Do they compare it to a ruler and tell you why it鈥檚 different than what every other single person in the US considers an inch? One hairdresser told me, 鈥淵eah an inch. 3 fingers.鈥?3 FINGERS!! WHAT??? It鈥檚 like an inch and a half AT THE TIP of your little fingers. And you don鈥檛 measure hair at the tip of your fingers, you hold the hair through the MIDDLE of your fingers to measure. That鈥檚 more like 2 INCHES!



THEN AFTER you have ALREADY cut too much off, you go trimming and texturizing, cutting yet ANOTHER 2 inches off.



By the end of the haircut, you鈥檝e cut FOUR TIMES more hair than I asked you to. Seriously, I look at the floor at the end of the cut and there isn鈥檛 a single hair SHORTER than an inch and a half.



Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

No clue, I am still growing my idiotic mullet that the hairdresser gave my when I asked for an inch off. When I saw it in the mirror I was like ooh my goshh, then I was like um can you fix this? And she like cut it from my shoulders to my chin I was like I am NOT paying for this and I walked out.



Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

yeah I know! this happens to me ALL the time! You say you want a trim and you come out with 5 inches gone! I have NO Idea why they do it but I completely agree!



Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

you are so right. they freakin are idiots. omg they do this 2 me all the time. just walk off and pay shi*



Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

maybe you just found the screw up who didn't go to school or didn't pay alot of attention in class. one time my aunt did that saying i had serious split ends. they might do that cause they are jealous when they see a guy with healthier hair than them. Female stylist can be very petty about hair, sorry.



Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

I have the opposite. When I ask them to cut 3 inches, they cut 1.



Why don鈥檛 you hair stylists know what a freaking inch is!?

I went to get my hair cut about a month ago. I even brought a picture to show the woman what to do. Somehow she interpreted that the back of the woman's hair in the picture looked like complete crap and decided to put in these awful layers. Not even normal layers - layers that it looks like a 3 year old would do. Its as if she took a weed whacker to the back of my head and started abritrarily removing huge chunks of my hair. I didn't ask for layers, she didn't tell me she was doing layers, she didn't ask if I wanted layers, and the woman in the picture didn't even have layers.



At the end of the haircut she decided she'd show me what she had done. She had managed to take a round brush and a hair dryer and fashion the back of my head to look like a hairy lightbulb. Yet she still managed to make the front look pretty (although a half an inch shorter than the back. I told her I wanted my hair to be shorter and she only cut the front of my hair shorter). Getting home I discovered that she missed pieces of my hair that went about a half an inch longer than the back of my hair. I have no idea what she was thinking and now I'm just waiting for my hair to grow out so I can fix it.



She's the only bad experience I've had in about 8 years

No comments:

Post a Comment